- — Each product is labelled and verified along the supply line.
- — Each product has a recorded history permanently recorded in the blockchain.
- — When the consumer purchases a product he/she is able to verify that the product is genuine and activate it
- — Retail locations can use mobile devices for verification. They can be assured that the goods they receive are genuine
CURRENT BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS ARE:
- —Not Scalable
- —Lack of Governance
- —Lack of Flexibility and Usability
- —No Data Privacy
- — Per-chain consensus
- — Low Cost and Storage optimized
- — Data Streams self-reconciliation
- — Realtime and Elastic horizontal scaling
- — Back-Traceable
- — Trusted circles and nested chains with Role-based Access Control Lists
Blockchainified Data Streams
- Create as many Chains as you like
- Each Stream is a separate Chain of digitally signed events
- No need to restart anything to start a new chain
- High volume and minimal latency on every Stream
GATEWAY TO MOST BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORMS
TALKS TO ANY STREAMING PLATFORM
Natively built for integration with vast majority of enterprise grade storage, messaging and event processing platforms resulting in easy interoperability with existing platforms.
Real-time processing allows instantaneous reporting and interactive dashboards.Subscribe
|Service||Real time transaction||X||X|
|Governance||Decision Making Process||Decentralized, Hybrid semicentralized||Non-systematic||Decentralized||Decentralized||N/A|
|Backdated Corrections||Native and transparent, semi-centralized||X||Supported with 80% voting||X||X|
|Technology||Consensus Algorithm||CRjDT||PoW||DPoS||Transaction Flow||Modified Raft|
|Smart Contract versioning||X||X|
|Formally verified Smart Contracts||X||X||X|
|Partial data visibility||X||X||X|
|Traffic hiding||Pluggable Mixnet||X||X||Pluggable Mixnet|
|Access Control Lists||Role and X509 Certificate||X||X||X509 Certificate based||X|
Avalanchain as an Event Store
Command Query Responsibility Segregation pattern is implemented in order to deal with limitation of the CAP theorem.
Complex Event Processing
CEP via projections allow you to react to events as they are written, and to create new events when interesting combinations occur.
Event pattern matching
Incoming events selected for processing by Streams using Pattern Matching API which is the most natural fit for streamed data.
Historical queries as First Class Citizens
You can use the same model for writing temporal correlation queries that run over historical data and on into the future.
Read focused and storage optimised
Granular and Deferred Consensus
Per-chain Consensus settings
Variety of rules
Realtime and Elastic
Back-traceable (explainable) results
Demo Video coming soon..
WebSockets and Swagger integration allows creation of rich instrumented and UI monitoring and administration services.
Digital Certificates based User/Role management guarantees authenticity and authority of administrative actions.
- — Realtime and Elastic
- — Large volumes. Thousands per second. Billions per day
- — Horizontally scalable
- — Automatic multi-site replication
- — Blockchain purpose built for high performance Trading.
- — Single platform for both Fiat and Crypto Currencies.
- — P2P Transfer, Trade, interact direct (chat and barter) with anyone in real time
- — Trust, Freedom and Best Execution
- — Get paid when you want.
- — The price of tokens are kept stable by the funds your employer assigns.
- — Money will flow into your Etch wallet every second of your working day.
- — No need for a bank account - The Etch card is accepted in millions of locations worldwide.
Fintech serial entrepreneur. 15 year of experience in building Enterprise level software platforms mostly for large Financial Organisations in City of London
Performance driven, Senior IT Executive. Ex-CEO of Velsys, SaaS based eFX solution. Connectivity and integration experience with all of the major FX platforms
VP of Engineering
Hardcore Developer. Physicist. Entrepreneur. IT Geek specialized in building Internet scale event driven web and mobile applications
Management Consultant with more than 10 years experience in finance and investment banking. Worked for Global Top Tier 1 Investment Banks
Robert Van Doorn
Senior executive with 19 years’ experience in the Investment banking industry and partner in Capital Edge consultancy firm.
Experienced Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the oil & energy industry. Skilled in WinForms, Oracle Database, SOAP, C#, and Agile Methodologies.
QA, Servers Engineer
10 years Lead Dev in Barclays